Find Your Campus Box Number
All enrolled full-time undergraduate students are assigned a campus box number. Campus box assignments for new students will be available by the end of July and can be found by logging into your OnTrack account.
- Navigate to OnTrack (https://ontrack.elon.edu)
- Login using your Elon username and password.
- Open the drop down menu on the left side of the screen and click on the “User Options” section.
- Select “User Profile” and your number/address will be listed under the Address section.
Your New Address
Campus addresses are formatted in the following way:
Student First and Last Name
XXXXX Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244
The number is listed before Campus Box so it reads like a street address.
Be sure the student’s first and last name and campus box number are listed in the address as shown above. Items without the student’s name or campus box number, or with the wrong name or number, may cause the item to be delayed or returned to the sender.
If a shipper is requiring more information, an additional address line of 100 Campus Drive can be included.
Ship Packages to Elon Prior to Moving In
If you are traveling from a distance or flying in, you may want to consider shipping some of your items to us before you arrive. There is not a limit to the amount you can ship to us beforehand but please keep these important points in mind:
- For Fall 2024, you can mail your belongings to your assigned campus box after August 11th (use the address format shown above).
- You can mail as many items as you like, but please keep in mind that you will be responsible for picking up your items (during a very busy time); if there are items you feel you will need as soon as you arrive please consider bringing them with you instead of mailing them.
- It is strongly recommended that textbooks be sent to your home address and brought with you so that you will have them when classes begin.
- Due to the large quantity and size of incoming packages during this period, we rent storage pods for additional space to hold some items. These pods do not have temperature control so be sure that anything you ship can withstand the August heat.
- We have a small number of hand trucks that can be borrowed for picking up heavy packages – depending on availability. If one is not available, please be prepared to pick up large boxes at our loading dock on the north side of Moseley Center.