One of the benefits you receive as a resident of The Oaks or Station at Mill Point is that you have the option to have your mailbox located nearby in the area commons building (McCoy Commons or The Depot). If you would like to change your virtual mailbox to a physical box at one of these locations, contact Cedric Bozeman, Manager of Mail Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. This means you will no longer receive email notifications for mail you receive and it will be your responsibility to check for your mail. You will still receive notifications for packages; however, packages will need to be picked up at Mail Services in Moseley and will not be delivered to your physical box. If you choose to have one of these boxes, you can find your new box number in your OnTrack account (Academic Profile section > My Profile). In order to help with the transition, listed below is information that you may find helpful.
- Any student moving out of The Oaks or Station at Mill Point during the semester will be assigned a virtual box in the Moseley Center.
- Mail delivery to The Oaks & Station at Mill Point will be finished by 2PM Monday through Friday. This includes Express Mail and Overnight Mail.
- Packages will continue to be handled at Mail Services in Moseley Center.
- The Oaks & Station at Mill Point mailboxes can receive any necessary maintenance. All maintenance on campus boxes is done by appointment basis only. To obtain an appointment for help with your box, please contact Mail Services by phone at (336) 278-5433.
- Please remember The Oaks & Station at Mill Point is a delivery site only. There will be no Mail Services staff assigned to this site.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Cedric Bozeman, Manager of Mail Services, at (336) 278-5433 or email@example.com.