Fifteen of Elon University School of Law's top students will guide the publication next year of the student-run and student-edited scholarly journal.
Elon University School of Law Associate Dean Enrique Armijo has announced the editorial board for Volume 14 of the Elon Law Review, the law school’s scholarly journal.
In addition to editing the journal, editorial board members help plan and manage the Elon Law Review’s annual symposium. The new editorial board includes:
- Editor-in-Chief: Jared Willis
- Managing Editor: Aerin Hickey
- Business Editor: Eric Cunningham
- Articles Editors: Allie Cooper, Lauren Hausman, and Mallory Hopkins
- Chief Symposium Editor: Sam Luchansky
- Symposium Editors: Jessica Leach and Valerie Lott
- Notes & Comments Editors: Anna Robertson and Meghan Macleay
- Membership Editor: Gabriella Lopez
- Online Editor: Alexis Gadzinski
- Editorial Staff: Andrew Parks Carter and Michael Cline
The Elon Law Review was founded in 2008. Its leaders can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.