A new website brings together resources, policies and key links for a successful and healthy academic year.
A link to the Healthy Elon website can be found in the banner at the top of all pages on the Elon University website.
Healthy Elon is the successor to last year’s Ready & Resilient website, which guided the community through the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. In fall 2020, Elon was among about 23% of colleges and universities that conducted classes primarily in-person. Lessons learned from the 2020-2021 academic year informed members of the Ready & Resilient Committee as they created recommendations for Healthy Elon 2021-2022.
With a vaccinated campus and the ability to pivot and adapt as conditions demand, the Elon community looks forward to a more normal year and a fully engaged, relationship-rich learning model on campus and beyond.
Again this year, Elon will closely monitor COVID-19 guidance and infection tracking information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, and public health departments in Alamance and Guilford counties.
The Healthy Elon website includes information on the following:
- Elon’s COVID-19 vaccination policies, including a link to upload vaccination documentation as well as FAQs about Elon’s policies
- Information on COVID-19 testing policies and protocols
- Health and wellness information, including Elon’s face covering policy, what to do if you become ill and information for those who test positive
- Academic information, including classroom guidelines, class schedules and academic calendars and study abroad/Study USA information
- Special policies in place for the academic year related to vaccination, face covering, testing, absences and illnesses and travel
- Events, activities and campus operations