Fifteen of Elon University School of Law's top students in the Class of 2023 will guide publication next year of the student-run and student-edited scholarly journal.
Elon University School of Law Professor Eric Fink has announced the editorial board for Volume 16 of the Elon Law Review, the law school’s oldest scholarly journal.
In addition to editing the journal, editorial board members earn academic credit by helping to plan and manage the Elon Law Review’s annual symposium.
The recently elected editorial board from the Class of 2023:
- Editor in Chief: Jennifer A. Martinez
- Managing Editor: Hannah Mullen-Fox
- Business Editor: Anthony Bland
- Articles Editors: Craig Almond, Isabella T. Lawrence & Katie McFatter
- Chief Symposium Editor: KimberMarie J. Faircloth
- Symposium Editors: Campbell Kargo & Cassandra E. Saxton
- Notes & Comments Editors: Todd Bowyer & Zach Robeson
- Membership Editor: Alexander Long
- Online Editor: Nicolette Eddy
- Staff Editors: Timberly E. Southerland & Megan Fallon
The Elon Law Review was founded in 2008. Its leaders can be reached at email@example.com.