Creating a Safety Plan
If you are experiencing relationship violence, stalking, or sexual violence, you are strongly encouraged to seek help and support. A safety plan is an individualized plan to keep a survivor safe in their day to day lives. Safety plans take into account your level of comfort, your experiences, and your needs. Options for creating a individualized safety plan include working confidentially with the Coordinator for Violence Response or calling Safeline at 336-278-5009. To schedule a meeting with the Coordinator for Violence Response, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Planning Tools for Relationship Violence
- Love is Respect Safety Planning for College Students
- FORGE Safety Planning for Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Individuals
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence Safety Plan
Safety Planning Tools for Stalking
If you or someone you care about has experienced interpersonal violence, sexual violence, or stalking there are many resources available:
- Confidential advocate– to schedule a meeting with the confidential advocate, email email@example.com or call 336-278-5009.
- Safeline– 24/7 confidential advocacy phone line available at 336-278-3333.
- Counseling services– located at the R. N. Ellington Center for Health and Wellness, 301 South O’Kelly Avenue. To make an appointment visit their website.