- David M. Crowe presents research on international law
One of Elon University's top scholars shared new work this fall into the evolution of Nazi laws that stripped Jews of their possessions during Hitler's reign and of the first genocide trials conducted after World War II.
- Elon fosters creation of new entrepreneurship facility in Greensboro
Co//ab, a co-working facility for entrepreneurs and startup businesses, opened Nov. 17 in downtown Greensboro, one block from Elon Law, thanks to the combined efforts of the Greensboro Partnership Entrepreneur Connection, Action Greensboro, the Joseph M. Bryan Foundation and Elon University.
- Elon Law Review symposium examines media, regulatory and labor issues in college sports
The Nov. 7 forum featured insights from law scholars and collegiate athletics leaders. Practicing attorneys and other guests joined law students and faculty for a day of in-depth analysis and discussion.
- Elon Law alumnae represent latino women and children seeking asylum in U.S.
WUNC radio’s The State of Things recently featured the legal advocacy of Elon Law alumnae Allison Lukanich L’12 and Natalie Teague L’09 on behalf of women and children fleeing gangs and violence in Central America.
- Elon forum probes law enforcement use of public surveillance technologies
Elon Law students participated in an Oct. 20 roundtable on public surveillance that included a presentation by Deven Desai, associate professor of law and ethics at the Georgia Institute of Technology Scheller College of Business.
- New Moot Court Board members announced
Elon Law’s Moot Court Board is pleased to announce the 20 members of the class of 2016 who have been selected for membership on the Board.
- Henry Gabriel advances scholarship on international trade law
Elon Law Professor Henry Gabriel recently published scholarship and presented internationally on topics that address the regional harmonization of trade law, agricultural development and the future of international trade law.
- Law Alumni Charlotte Regional Event - Feb. 26
Join Us! We will host our Elon Law Alumni Charlotte Regional Event at Dressler's Restaurant on February 26.
- Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition - March 26-28
Elon Law's fifth annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition will take place Thursday, March 26 through Saturday, March 28, 2015.
- Spring Semester - Last Day of Spring Classes - Apr. 28
Please note: Law School Operates on a Monday Schedule