- Tom Molony published in Catholic University Law Review
The associate professor of law proposes legislation to facilitate consultation by a woman considering abortion with a physician whom she has chosen to provide her with comprehensive care, while respecting her constitutional rights.
- Elon Law honors vice chair of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights with leadership award
The Hon. Patricia Timmons-Goodson, a former associate justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court nominated by President Barack Obama to serve as a federal district court judge, received Elon Law’s 2016 Leadership in the Law Award.
- Common Reading author Stevenson encourages change through proximity, empowerment
Attorney and author Bryan Stevenson's book "Just Mercy" is the common reading assignment for all first-year Elon students this academic year.
- Top N.C. jurists offer counsel and wisdom to Class of 2018
Three former chief justices of the North Carolina Supreme Court - today members of the Elon University School of Law Board of Advisors - shared personal and career stories to new students enrolled in an August legal leadership class.
- Elon Law faculty share research at Stanford conference
Associate Professor David S. Levine and Tim McFarlin, a Legal Method and Communication Fellow at Elon Law, presented their scholarship at the 16th Annual Intellectual Property Scholars Conference.
- Elon Law summer class visits embassies in D.C.
The class participated in a private question-and-answer session with diplomats from each consulate, and students enjoyed robust and instructive conversations on topics of international law and policy.
- Heather Scavone receives N.C. Department of Health and Human Services grant
The grant will support the Refugee Assistance Program at the Elon University School of Law.