- Internet policy pioneer Larry Lessig visits Elon Law
The former Democratic candidate for president traveled to North Carolina on April 26 for a special campus interview with Associate Professor David Levine, host of the "Hearsay Culture" radio program celebrating its 10th anniversaryon KZSU-FM at Stanford University.
- ESPN's Jay Bilas shares life lessons with Elon Law students
The noted authority on college sports visited with Elon Law Leadership Fellows and the Sports & Entertainment Law Society during his visit to campus for the Distinguished Leadership Lecture Series.
- Jay Bilas at Elon Law: Empathy is key to leadership
The nationally acclaimed ESPN college basketball commentator and graduate of Duke Law visited Elon University School of Law for the final installment of the 2015-16 Distinguished Leadership Lecture Series presented by The Joseph M. Bryan Foundation.
- Elon Law honors students for pro bono work
Students who completed more than 75 hours of pro bono service were recognized on April 13, 2016, during the Pro Bono Board’s Spring Reception.
- Elon Law alumni honored for service to legal profession & alma mater
Four accomplished Elon University School of Law graduates – David L. Morrow II '07 L’10, Jennifer L. Reutter L’10, Alvaro De La Calle L’12 and Elizabeth “Beth” Klein L’12 – were recognized this month for their contributions to the legal profession and support of their alma mater.
- Professionalism conference helps inform Elon Law students
Chief Judge Linda McGee and Professor Olympia Duhart of Nova Southeastern University were among the legal voices who spoke at Elon University School of Law in April for a symposium on professionalism and intercultural engagement.
- Elon Law named among 'best schools for practical training'
The spring 2016 edition of preLaw magazine cites Elon University School of Law in its annual list of schools that "go above and beyond in preparing law students for the real world."