- Elon Law & WECT-TV host 'Ask A Lawyer' Call-In
Elon University School of Law alumni and staff fielded phone calls from residents of Wilmington, North Carolina, and nearby communities in a June 21 televised program that offered answers to viewers unsure of where to turn for help with their legal questions.
- Scott Gaylord interviewed on Georgia Public Broadcasting
The professor of law discussed "the history of states’ rights and how the balance of power has evolved over the years."
- Michael Rich discusses police body cameras with Pacific Standard
Elon Law's Maurice Jennings Emerging Scholar offered a legal analysis of an ongoing public policy debate for an award-winning magazine dedicated to "forward-looking changes to private behavior and public policy."
- Enrique Armijo featured in Law360 story on ESPN lawsuit
The associate professor and associate dean of Elon University School of Law shared analysis of a lawsuit filed against the sports broadcasting giant for publishing photos of an NFL player's injured hands.
- Elon Law reunites family separated by war
Marcelline Nyiramagaju received asylum in the United States after fleeing violence in her native Democratic Republic of Congo. On June 2, 2016, with assistance from Elon Law's Humanitarian Immigration Law Clinic, Nyiramagaju embraced two daughters for the first time in years.
- Gergen Award recipient eyes career in criminal law
Marissa Kuzbyt L'16 accepted Elon University School of Law's highest honor at May's Commencement when she received the 2016 David Gergen Award for Leadership & Professionalism.
- Journal of Leadership and the Law publishes issue on experiential education
Edited by Morgan Leigh Furman L'16, the fifth issue of an online journal published by Elon Law underscores the significance and impact of experiential learning in the context of law school and the legal profession.