- Elon Law partners with Family Justice Center to support crime victims
Margaret Dudley, a longtime North Carolina lawyer with experience practicing family law, has joined Elon Law to manage legal resources and advocacy in Greensboro and Burlington for survivors of domestic violence, elder abuse and sexual assault.
- Creating a Legacy: Alumnus gives back to Elon with generous estate gift
Nick Livengood ’12 L’15 of Durham, N.C., made his gift to ensure that his university continues to thrive for generations to come.
- David S. Levine invited panelist at regional conference & symposia
The Elon Law faculty member recently discussed the future of the entertainment industry, legal questions surrounding drone use, and effective ways for the federal government to seek valuable public input on policies and potential trade agreements.
- Alumni Involvement Week connects Elon Law students and graduates
Elon Law students built professional networks and learned more about opportunities in specific areas of law during a weeklong event welcoming more than 40 alumni back to campus.
- Schedule of events for Elon Law's 2017 Diversity Week
Several student groups, in coordination with Elon Law's career development, alumni and admissions offices, have organized programs from Feb. 20-25 to showcase the impact and importance of diversity in the legal profession.
- Elon experts share concerns about immigration decrees
In 'Understanding the Recent Executive Order on Immigration,' a panel discussion hosted Feb. 6 at Elon Law, three university faculty members outlined the potential effects of President Donald Trump's approach to immigration in the name of national security.
- Elon Law alumni named among 'Top 40 Under 40'
David L. Morrow II ’07 L’10, Elon University’s special advisor to the president and assistant chief of staff, and Gwendolyn Lewis L’13, alumni director at Elon Law, are being honored for their professional achievements, leadership and community involvement.