- Ragan Riddle L'17 honored with Elon Law's top leadership award
Bestowed at Commencement, the David Gergen Award for Leadership & Professionalism recognizes graduating students in each class who embody the highest levels of selfless leadership and service.
- Elon Law graduates challenged to 'be fearless'
Students in the Class of May 2017 received their degrees in an Alumni Gym ceremony highlighted by remarks from Robert J. Grey Jr., a former president of the American Bar Association who implored the group to "guard against injustice."
- Elon Law celebrates student achievement at awards program & reception
On the eve of Commencement, students in the Class of May 2017 and their families gathered in the Elon Law library to recognize outstanding academic performance, pro bono work, and service to the law school.
- Elon Law hosts design-thinking workshop on legal education
Leading educators and innovators from North Carolina and beyond visited downtown Greensboro on May 12, 2017, for a program focused on improving American legal education.
- Elon Law professor shares expertise with international audiences
A scholar of international property law, Professor Henry Gabriel has traveled to Europe and Asia this spring for educational and legal advocacy work related to his areas of expertise.
- 'One of the greatest privileges I have had'
The Hon. James G. Exum Jr., who steps away from teaching this spring after serving Elon Law as Distinguished Professor of the Judicial Process, was recognized during a May 10 awards luncheon that celebrated Elon University educators, mentors and retiring professors.
- Top Elon Law students selected for NCBA internships
Timaura Barfield, Sarah Rozek and David Wheaton - members of Elon Law’s Class of 2018 - accepted distinguished work placements as part of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Minorities in the Profession 1L Summer Associate Program.