- Elon Law Review announces Volume 11 editorial board
Thirteen of Elon University School of Law's top students will guide the publication of the student-run and student-edited scholarly journal.
- Elon Law scholar shares trade secrets research in Mexico City
Associate Professor David S. Levine presented his forthcoming co-authored article in the Wake Forest Law Review at a November conference hosted by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Elon Law scholar contributes to NPR report on Facebook
Associate Professor David S. Levine was interviewed on Halloween for a National Public Radio "Marketplace" segment on the difficulty of policing political content on Facebook and Twitter.
- Princeton Review names Elon Law among 'best law schools'
In its 2018 edition of "The Best 169 Law Schools,” the influential college guide also listed Elon Law among the top 10 schools in terms of the number of hours that students report studying outside of class and the level of ambition among students at the school.
- Elon Law Review symposium shines light on many roles of mediation
The annual event at Elon University School of Law in downtown Greensboro welcomed national leaders in alternative dispute resolution and featured keynote remarks on fostering the physical and emotional safety of clients.
- For Elon Law students, real-time study of workers compensation law
The North Carolina Industrial Commission heard appeals in three cases on Oct. 25, 2017, in the law school's Robert E. Long Courtroom.
- Elon Law scholar elected to The American Law Institute
Enrique Armijo, associate dean for academic affairs and an associate professor of law, is the fourth member of the Elon University School of Law faculty elevated to the ranks of the nation’s premier organization for the advancement of legal scholarship.