- Accomplished legal educator joins Elon Law administration
Wendy Scott, a former dean at Mississippi College School of Law and a nationally recognized doctrinal law professor with experience at Tulane Law and N.C. Central School of Law, has been named Elon Law’s new associate dean for academic success.
- The Conversation: Will Trump’s Supreme Court justices show independence from him?
Enrique Armijo, associate dean for academic affairs and associate professor at Elon Law, writes for The Conversation about judicial independence any Supreme Court nominee might demonstrate once confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
- Three new LMC Fellows join Elon Law faculty for 2018-20
John L. Cook, Marissa C. Meredith and Sara L. Ochs join the law school's Legal Method & Communication Program beginning in July for a two-year fellowship to teach legal writing to incoming Elon Law students.
- Learning from the chief justice of the state’s top court
Richard Williams conducted legal research for the Hon. Mark Martin of the Supreme Court of North Carolina as part of his Elon Law education. An aspiring criminal law attorney, Williams shared insights about his experience for the latest profile in a series of Q&A's on residency-in-practice placements for Elon Law's Class of 2018.
- Accomplished double alum joins Elon Law Board of Advisors
Mark S. Jetton Jr. '06 L'09, a Charlotte criminal defense and personal injury attorney, is the first Elon University and Elon Law alumnus selected to the board of judges, lawyers and business leaders who advise the university about the law school’s strategic growth.
- The Conversation: Falsehoods, Sandy Hook and suing Alex Jones
Enrique Armijo, associate dean for academic affairs and associate professor at Elon Law, writes for The Conversation about the lawsuit brought by the parents of children killed in the Sandy Hook shooting against media personality Alex Jones.
- Elon Law students invited to UN event on immigration & refugees
Five students in the Class of 2018 completing their residency-in-practice with the law school’s immigration clinic took part in the #JoinTogether Conference of higher education institutions at the United Nations in New York City.