- Elon Law students panel participants at Minority Pre-Law Conference
Jessica Chong L'17 and Andreas Mosby L'17 reflected on their Elon Law experiences as part of a North Carolina Bar Association program hosted by Wake Forest University School of Law.
- A celebration of Elon Law's 10th anniversary
Supporters of Elon University School of Law gathered March 17 for a special luncheon to recognize the collective efforts of community, civic, and philanthropic leaders who helped launch "a law school with a difference."
- Elon Law hosts #ElonDay festivities
Students, faculty and staff gathered for morning biscuits and a lunchtime cake on March 7 as part of #ElonDay, the single-largest day of giving in Elon University history.
- Elon Law faculty member honored for open government efforts
Elliot Engstrom, a Legal Method and Communication Fellow, received the 2017 Sunshine Award for Advocacy from the North Carolina Open Government Coalition in recognition of his public interest work to help uncover records related to a mismanaged town police department.
- Tim McFarlin presents at Works-in-Progress Intellectual Property Colloquium
The Legal Method and Communication Fellow at Elon Law shared details of his ongoing research into copyright law based on a legal dispute between The Who and a U.S. company that took issue with the British rock band's 1967 album "The Who Sell Out."
- New role for a nationally recognized Elon Law educator
Professor Steve Friedland’s appointment as associate dean for innovation in engaged learning in law will help Elon Law continue to identify and promote better ways to prepare today’s students to serve as leaders in the legal profession.
- In My Words: Make America mannered again
Elon University School of Law Dean Luke Bierman recently published a column in regional newspapers about how America can regain its manners.
- Retired U.S. Senator to visit Elon Law for leadership lecture
Reserve seats now to hear Kay Bailey Hutchison, an influential leader who represented Texas for two decades on Capitol Hill, when she visits Elon Law in Greensboro on April 13 for a 6:30 p.m. program that is free and open to the public.
- Former ABA president to deliver Elon Law Commencement address
Virginia attorney Robert J. Grey Jr. will offer wisdom to graduates on May 20, 2017, in Elon Law’s final springtime Commencement as the school fully transitions to its new 2.5-year curriculum.