- Elon recognized among best law schools for practical training
Elon Law is on The National Jurist's 2015 honor roll of best law schools for practical training.
- David Levine takes leadership role in analysis of trade secrets legislation
Through scholarship, public analysis and direct engagement with the U.S. Senate, Elon Law Professor David S. Levine has spotlighted legal risks associated with the proposed Defend Trade Secrets Act and the Trade Secret Protection Act.
- Alvaro R. De La Calle L’12 wins top “Legal Elite” recognition in Business North Carolina
Fewer than three percent of the state’s lawyers were named to Business North Carolina magazine’s “Legal Elite” in 2015, including De La Calle, who won the “Young Guns” category, and eight other Elon Law alumni.
- Elon Law’s bold move gains national attention
National and regional news reports about Elon Law’s groundbreaking new curriculum have emphasized the value, experiential focus and pioneering nature of the school’s new approach.
- Innovative work of Elon Law students featured on FOX 8 News
Law students working on legal recommendations to transform how condemned and vacant homes are revitalized were featured Jan. 6 on WGHP Fox 8 News.
- New Family Justice Center breaks ground in Greensboro
Elon Law is an executive partner in the coalition advancing a new Guilford County Family Justice Center, which will house 17 provider agencies and create a single point of access for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and elder abuse.
- LaDaniel Gatling II named assistant dean for development at Elon Law
Gatling joins Elon Law with significant experience in the financial services industry and 13 years of executive development experience in higher education.
- Business Law Speaker Series - J. Lee Lloyd - March 23
Elon Law's Business Law Speaker Series will feature mergers and acquisitions expert Lee Lloyd on Monday, March 23 from 12:40 to 1:20 in Room 204. This event is open to members of the Elon Law community. Student and faculty attendance is encouraged. RSVP requested. Details follow.
- Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition - March 26-28
Elon Law's fifth annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition will take place Thursday, March 26 through Saturday, March 28, 2015.
- Spring Semester - Last Day of Spring Classes - Apr. 28
Please note: Law School Operates on a Monday Schedule