- Elon Law scholar offers insights during Capitol Tonight segment
Associate Dean Enrique Armijo joined in a discussion for the statewide Spectrum News politics program about the most recent conflict between President Donald Trump and the media.
- Elon Law to offer special scholarships for Peace Corps volunteers
The Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program will provide financial aid and public interest residency-in-practice placements to as many as two returning Peace Corps volunteers who enroll at Elon Law each year beginning in 2018.
- Elon Law students honored by regional legal group
The Guilford County Association of Black Lawyers awarded scholarships this fall to Areion Gamble, Nicole Opata and Charles Sexton for their achievements in law school and "characteristics that indicate their future success as attorneys."
- Elon Law student selected for First Liberty Fellowship program
Mia Faith Chamberlain, a Leadership Fellow with a passion "to advocate and defend religious freedom for all," will spend a week this fall in Washington, D.C., to network with professionals involved in protecting religious freedom in the United States.
- 'A visionary who is hard-working, creative and strategic'
Students, faculty and staff shared their reactions to learning Monday that Dr. Connie Ledoux Book will serve as Elon University’s ninth president.
- Connie Ledoux Book elected ninth president of Elon University
Constance “Connie” Ledoux Book, provost of The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, and former Elon University faculty member and administrative leader, has been elected the university’s ninth president.
- The National Jurist/preLaw Magazine: Elon Law among '20 Most Innovative Law Schools'
Praised for its Residency-in-Practice Program, Elon Law was featured in a back-to-school issue cover story about law schools "on the cutting edge when it comes to preparing students for the future."
- Elon Law Review symposium to focus on alternative dispute resolution
The Elon Law Review hosts a program on Oct. 27, 2017, that will provide an update on recent case law and advisory opinions in mediation and arbitration.