- Summer internship offers glimpse of legal needs in Miami
Daniel McCain in the Class of 2018 is the latest to be featured in a series of profiles on Elon Law students whose summer internships offer new insights and knowledge into the legal profession.
- Elon Law faculty member honored for advocacy for deaf community
Drew Simshaw, a Legal Method & Communication Fellow, received the H. Latham Breunig Humanitarian Award this summer from TDI at the organization's biennial conference.
- A duty to their clients, profession & public
In Elon Law's 2017 Convocation and Call to Honor, a retired judge from the North Carolina Court of Appeals shared how new students will soon need to balance the competing demands lawyers often face.
- Elon Law faculty contribute to international legal writing conference
Associate Professor Catherine Wasson and Professor Sue Liemer served as facilitators and panelists at a biennial gathering of scholars from around the world who focus their teaching on legal research and writing.
- At the SEC, helping to safeguard investors
Jessica Chong in the Class of December 2017 is the latest to be featured in a series of profiles on Elon Law students whose summer internships offer new insights and knowledge into the legal profession.
- First steps toward careers in the law
Members of the Class of 2019 embark on their legal studies this fall as Elon Law completes its transition to an experiential curriculum unique in American legal education.
- In My Words: Is ‘fake news’ upending the marketplace of ideas?
Enrique Armijo, associate professor and academic dean at Elon University School of Law, writes about how "fake news" impacts the marketplace of ideas.