- Elon Law to host national symposium on experiential education in law
Hosted by Elon Law and the Alliance for Experiential Learning in Law, the June 13-15 symposium will feature William C. Hubbard, President Elect of the American Bar Association, and Bill Henderson, Professor of Law, Maurer School of Law at Indiana University at Bloomington.
- Elon Law students recognized for pro bono service
At Elon Law’s April Reception with the Legal Community, 34 students were recognized for significant pro bono and community service, including third-year law student Caitlin Cutchin who was recognized for contributing the most pro bono hours while at Elon with 581 hours logged.
- Professor authors groundbreaking book on war crimes & genocide
“War Crimes, Genocide, and Justice” by Elon University’s David Crowe is a global history of battlefield horrors and the international humanitarian law that developed in response to barbaric behaviors of armies and their leaders.
- Elon hosts fourth Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition
Twenty-five teams of law students representing 16 law schools participated in the fourth annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition at Elon University School of Law on March 28 and 29.
- Global finance and business law shape Elon trips to China, Cayman Islands and Cuba
Elon Law and MBA students met with top business and law leaders in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Cuba and the Cayman Islands through collaborative international business courses.
- Elon Law alumnus strengthens state's entrepreneurial ecosystem
A passion for entrepreneurship has taken Mital Patel L’09 beyond his law practice in Raleigh, N.C., to conference rooms around the world—including the White House.
- Brennan Aberle featured “fighting for the underdog”
“I get to be the person who’s there for someone when no one else is there,” said Elon Law alumnus Brennan Aberle in a News & Record article about the Guilford County Public Defender’s Office.
- Open House for Prospective Law Students - April 25
The open house is scheduled for Friday, April 25 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Elon welcomes anyone considering law school or seeking more information about the law school admissions process to attend this event.
- Elon Law Admitted Student Day - May 28
All applicants who have been admitted to the law school are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Second National Symposium on Experiential Education in Law - June 13-15
Hosted by Elon University School of Law and the Alliance for Experiential Learning in Law, the symposium will feature William C. Hubbard, President Elect of the American Bar Association, and Bill Henderson, Professor of Law, Maurer School of Law at Indiana University at Bloomington.