- Elon Law Reunion Weekend Schedule Update
Due to weather and road conditions, reunion weekend events for Saturday, March 8 have been adjusted, including the 5k race start time and a cancelled golf outing. Open this article for more details.
- Global finance and business law shape Elon trips to China, Cayman Islands and Cuba
Elon Law and MBA students met with top business and law leaders in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Cuba and the Cayman Islands through collaborative international business courses.
- Elon Law alumnus strengthens state's entrepreneurial ecosystem
A passion for entrepreneurship has taken Mital Patel L’09 beyond his law practice in Raleigh, N.C., to conference rooms around the world—including the White House.
- Brennan Aberle featured “fighting for the underdog”
“I get to be the person who’s there for someone when no one else is there,” said Elon Law alumnus Brennan Aberle in a News & Record article about the Guilford County Public Defender’s Office.
- Chris Smith featured in National Law Journal article on employer outreach
A Feb. 24 National Law Journal article about the growth of employer outreach programs at law schools features insights from S. Christian Smith, Elon Law’s assistant dean for professional development and chair of the Employer Outreach Section of NALP (National Association of Law Placement).
- Students advance to international round of moot court competition
Elon Law’s Media and International Law Moot Court Team, comprised of Ben Kempton L’14 and Craig Martin L’15, advanced to the quarterfinals in the Americas Round of the Price Media Law Moot Court Competition, held at Cardozo Law School in New York, N.Y. The Elon team’s performance in the Americas Round qualified them for the final International Round of the Price Moot, to be held in April at the University of Oxford in Oxford, England.
- Elon Law student joins First Lady at State of the Union
Tyrone Davis L'14, a Leadership Fellow at Elon University School of Law, attended the President’s annual address on Jan. 28 as a guest of First Lady Michelle Obama, an honor the White House reserves for "extraordinary Americans who exemplify the themes and ideals laid out in the State of the Union Address." Learn why Davis was selected and about his hopes for the future in this article.
Reunion Weekend Countdown
- Elon Law Alumni Charlotte Region Reception - March 13
6 pm at the Dressler Restaurant
- Open house for prospective law students - March 14
The open house is scheduled for Friday, March 14 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Elon welcomes anyone considering law school or seeking more information about the law school admissions process to attend this event.
- Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition - March 27-29
Elon Law's fourth annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition will take place Thursday, March 27 through Saturday, March 29, 2014.
- Elon Law Admitted Student Day - March 29
All applicants who have been admitted to the law school are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Elon Law Alumni Triangle Region Reception - April 3
6 pm at Relish Café
- Law School Admissions Information Session - April 11
This event is for anyone interested in exploring law school and learning about the law school admissions process.
- Barristers' Ball - April 12
The Elon Law Barristers' Ball will take place Saturday, April 12 at 6:30 p.m. in the Empire Room in downtown Greensboro.
- Open house for prospective law students - April 25
The open house is scheduled for Friday, April 25 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Elon welcomes anyone considering law school or seeking more information about the law school admissions process to attend this event.