- Steve Friedland featured in 2014 President's Report
Elon Law Professor Steve Friedland, named one of the nation's 26 best law teachers in the Harvard University Press book What the Best Law Teachers Do, discusses his passion for teaching in Elon University's 2014 President's Report.
- Enrique Armijo named an Advisor at The Free State Foundation
Elon Law Professor Enrique Armijo was named to the Board of Academic Advisors for The Free State Foundation on September 24.
- Experience takes center stage at Supreme Court candidate forum
Several candidates for the Supreme Court of North Carolina discussed their qualifications and vision for the state judicial system at an Oct. 13 Elon Law forum.
- Elon Law students excel in summer employment
Members of Elon Law's Classes of 2015 and 2016 served this summer in executive and judicial branches of state and federal government, law firms, the offices of corporate counsel and in public interest positions.
- Elon Law forum explores race, policing and 4th Amendment
A panel of legal, law enforcement and political experts at a Sept. 23 Elon Law forum discussed legal and policy issues surrounding race and policing in the United States. The event was organized in the wake of the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri and subsequent protests and police responses.
- Life changing work of Humanitarian Immigration Law Clinic featured in Times-News
The article spotlights the assistance of Elon Law students on behalf of a family from Afghanistan fleeing persecution and threats from al-Qaida for their work as translators for a medical organization.
- Chief Justice Mark Martin recognized with Elon Law’s Leadership in the Law Award
Elon University School of Law Dean Luke Bierman presented Mark Martin, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of North Carolina, with Elon Law’s highest professional honor, the Leadership in the Law Award, recognizing Martin’s significant contributions to law, the legal profession and society.
- Friends & Family Day - Oct. 25
Friends and family members of Elon Law students are invited to the seventh annual Friends & Family Day on Oct. 25. The event begins at 9 a.m. and concludes with a 1 p.m. luncheon.
- Elon Law Review symposium on media, regulatory and labor issues in college sports - Nov. 7
On Friday, Nov. 7, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., at Elon Law - 201 N. Greene St., Greensboro, N.C., the Elon Law Review will host a symposium on media, regulatory and labor issues in college sports.
- Law Alumni Raleigh Regional Event - Nov. 17
Join Us! We will host our Elon Law Alumni Raleigh Regional Event at Tazza Kitchen on November 17th. The event will begin at 5:30PM. The address is 432 Woodburn Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605. We hope you will be able to attend.
- Fall Semester - Last Day of Fall Classes - Nov. 25
Please note: Law School Operates on a Friday Schedule