- New Family Justice Center breaks ground in Greensboro
Elon Law is an executive partner in the coalition advancing a new Guilford County Family Justice Center, which will house 17 provider agencies and create a single point of access for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and elder abuse.
- LaDaniel Gatling II named assistant dean for development at Elon Law
Gatling joins Elon Law with significant experience in the financial services industry and 13 years of executive development experience in higher education.
- Elon Law welcomes national leader combating elder abuse
Elon Law’s Elder Law Clinic, led by clinic director Hannah Vaughan, sponsored a series of events in Greensboro this fall featuring Paul Greenwood, a pioneer in the prosecution of elder abuse in America.
- Giving victims a voice
Part of an elite team of JAGs, Steven “Luke” Spencer L ’09 works for the U.S. Air Force Special Victims’ Counsel providing support to victims of sexual assault.
- David M. Crowe presents research on international law
One of Elon University's top scholars shared new work this fall into the evolution of Nazi laws that stripped Jews of their possessions during Hitler's reign and of the first genocide trials conducted after World War II.
- Elon fosters creation of new entrepreneurship facility in Greensboro
Co//ab, a co-working facility for entrepreneurs and startup businesses, opened Nov. 17 in downtown Greensboro, one block from Elon Law, thanks to the combined efforts of the Greensboro Partnership Entrepreneur Connection, Action Greensboro, the Joseph M. Bryan Foundation and Elon University.
- Elon Law Review symposium examines media, regulatory and labor issues in college sports
The Nov. 7 forum featured insights from law scholars and collegiate athletics leaders. Practicing attorneys and other guests joined law students and faculty for a day of in-depth analysis and discussion.
- Reception with the Legal Community - Jan. 22
Elon Law invites members of the legal community to socialize with Elon Law students, faculty, alumni and prospective students on Thursday, January 22 at 6:30 p.m.
- Law Alumni Charlotte Regional Event - Feb. 26
Join Us! We will host our Elon Law Alumni Charlotte Regional Event at Dressler's Restaurant on February 26.
- Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition - March 26-28
Elon Law's fifth annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition will take place Thursday, March 26 through Saturday, March 28, 2015.
- Spring Semester - Last Day of Spring Classes - Apr. 28
Please note: Law School Operates on a Monday Schedule