- Duo marks best ever Elon Law finish at National Moot Court Competition
Capping a busy fall for advocacy students at Elon Law, Jordan Hensley L'18 and Therron Causey L'19 reached the semifinals in the Richmond regional of a program co-sponsored by New York City Bar Association's National Moot Court Competition Committee and the American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Elon Law elects Student Bar Association leaders
The executive board and class representatives will help lead a governing body that serves as the umbrella organization for other law school organizations and committees.
- Famed attorney criticizes White House for rhetoric, and defends its use of power
Civil liberties lawyer and Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz, in a Distinguished Leadership Lecture at Elon University School of Law, said he believes a special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election might end with more criminal indictments - just not of President Donald J. Trump.
- Elon Law listed among The Princeton Review's 'best law schools'
The 2019 edition of "The Best 165 Law Schools" featured multiple student reflections on Elon Law's approach to experiential education, with one student concluding "Elon Law doesn’t just teach the law, but paves the way for practicing the law."
- Elon Law students honored by regional legal group
The Guilford County Association of Black Lawyers awarded scholarships in October to four accomplished Elon Law students who have demonstrated a commitment to service in their communities and the profession.
- Former N.C. judge: 'Extremely talented jurists' overlooked for nation's highest court
Bob Edmunds, who served on the Supreme Court of North Carolina, shared with competitors of Elon Law's Ninth Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition that a lack of diverse professional backgrounds on the U.S. Supreme Court should be remedied.
- N.C. legal trailblazer honored with Elon Law's highest professional award
The Hon. Henry E. Frye, a retired chief justice of the Supreme Court of North Carolina and a pioneering figure in North Carolina politics, was honored this month with Elon Law’s 2018 Leadership in the Law Award.
- N.C. Attorney General to deliver Elon Law Commencement address
Josh Stein, the state of North Carolina's top attorney, will address graduates in the Class of 2018 in a December 15 program inside Elon University's Alumni Gym.