Elon Law’s groundbreaking new curriculum prepares students for today’s rapidly evolving legal profession by providing deep legal knowledge, hands-on lawyering skills and a rich set of practice experiences.
- Emphasis on total student development, exceptional legal knowledge and skills, engaged learning, leadership and civic involvement
- Small school, emphasizing close relationships among students and faculty
- Outstanding faculty members recruited nationwide for their exceptional legal and teaching abilities, values and commitment to student success
- Top students recruited for their demonstrated aptitude, achievement and interest in civic engagement and leadership
- Access to learning opportunities through experiences with the area’s leading law firms, federal and state courts, businesses, government agencies and nonprofit organizations
- In-depth leadership studies, innovative courses and opportunities for community involvement
- Elon Law Review publishes new volume
The Elon Law Review's latest volume includes articles examining the dissent in the Supreme Court's historic Obergefell v. Hodges decision, the reasoning of a U.S. Court of Appeals in a book banning case and the lack of clarity in parts of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Court of Appeals hears cases at Elon Law
Elon Law welcomed North Carolina Court of Appeals Judges Rick Elmore, Lucy Inman and J. Douglass McCullough on March 9 as they presided over cases in Elon’s Robert E. Long Courtroom and met with law students following Court proceedings.
- Elon Law Review symposium explores technology, cybersecurity & the Fourth Amendment
The Elon Law Review's March 4 symposium enabled law scholars and international business and nonprofit leaders to probe the implications of corporate and government use of consumer and citizen data on privacy laws, as well as how the Fourth Amendment functions in the twenty first century and how it should function in the future.
- New Elon Law Lab enables first-year students to learn by doing
First-year Elon Law students, in their second trimester of study, are immersed in simulated law practice experience through the school’s new Criminal Law Lab.
- Elon Law Review announces March 4 symposium on Technology, Cybersecurity & the Fourth Amendment
- Join the editors of the Elon Law Review for a Friday, March 4, 2016 symposium titled “Body Cameras, Big Data, and Privacy: Twenty First Century Technology, Cybersecurity and the Fourth Amendment.”
- Leading corporate counsel share insights at Elon Law
Elon Law and North Carolina Lawyers Weekly hosted a Feb. 11 forum for attorneys and law students to learn more about the practices of general counsel in national and international businesses.
- Adam Liptak at Elon Law: Supreme Court’s partisan divide historic
- The New York Times Supreme Court Correspondent told a February 9 public audience at Elon Law that a single change in the composition of the U.S. Supreme Court could change the fabric of American life.
- Elon Law and MBA students engage Shanghai and Hong Kong
Elon Law and MBA students met with top business and law leaders in China through a collaborative international business course.
- Elevating entrepreneurs at Elon Law
Warren Berry is looking to wean society off fossil fuels and combat climate change. And in doing so, he enlisted the help of the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Clinic at Elon Law.
- Elon Law students take on real-world problem solving
Elon Law’s second-year law students recently helped three nonprofit organizations with legal matters involving urban development, alternative transportation and organizational management.