Application Fee Waived
Elon Law's $50 application fee has been waived for the remainder of the 2013 application cycle.
- New video series explores strengths of Elon Law
- In "The Elon Law Difference" video series, students and faculty describe the law school's personalized and supportive learning environment, integrated approach to career and professional development, emphasis on skills development and hands-on learning, and leadership and preceptor programs.
- Report on Engaged Learning and Innovation in Legal Education
- "The initiatives featured in this report represent Elon Law's commitment to a program of legal education that values engaged learning. These initiatives build upon the school's array of professional mentoring and practice-based programs. These initiatives and the real-world experiences they provide students will lead to lawyers better prepared for practice and equipped to make significant contributions in service to clients, the profession, and society throughout their careers," George R. Johnson, Jr., Dean and Professor of Law.
- Elon adds to law school campus in Greensboro
- Renovations to current facilities and the purchase of three nearby properties will allow the growth of law clinics and student groups.
- Elon Law welcomes the Class of 2015
- One hundred students representing 49 undergraduate institutions, 30 undergraduate majors and an array of professional backgrounds have joined Elon University School of Law as the Class of 2015.
- Elon Law ranked among nation’s most innovative law schools
- The National Jurist ranks Elon University School of Law as one of the nation's top 20 innovative law schools.
- Diversity Day welcomes high school and college students to Elon Law
- Elon Law's fifth annual Diversity Day welcomed minority high school and college students, among others, to a day of information about legal education and opportunities for careers in law. Students and their families attended the February 11 event, featuring The Honorable James Randolph Spencer, the first African-American Judge of the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Elon Law featured in News & Record report on downtown Greensboro
- The May 5 edition of the News & Record features Elon University School of Law for its contributions to the economic growth and vitality of downtown Greensboro. The article reports on downtown Greensboro's comparatively strong economic growth indicators, noting Elon's recent purchase of property in the area and the university's plans to expand facilities for the law school.
- Philanthropy Journal spotlights Elon Law's preceptor program
- The Philanthropy Journal featured the innovative preceptor program of the Elon University School of Law in a Dec. 23 story. Reporter Todd Cohen described the ways that practicing attorneys are sharing their wisdom with Elon Law students.
- Elaine Jones describes elements of effective civil rights advocacy at Elon Law forum
- Elaine R. Jones, the nation’s top civil rights lawyer from 1993 to 2004, identified core values and key strategies of the African-American Civil Rights Movement through remarks delivered at Elon University School of Law's third annual Martin Luther King, Jr. forum on January 13.