In support of Elon’s mission of creating a model of engaged learning in legal education, the Office of Student Affairs supports a variety of programs and services that enhance the social and educational experience at Elon. There are many opportunities to lead at Elon and we encourage students to get involved and help shape the student experience. Getting involved in a student organization or extracurricular activity gives the opportunity to enrich learning, form lasting relationships with fellow students and faculty, and make a difference in the life of the law school and the region.
- New Moot Court Board members announced
Elon Law’s Moot Court Board is pleased to announce the 20 members of the class of 2015 who have been selected for membership on the Board.
- 2013 Intramural Moot Court champions announced
Hayley Sherman and John Boschini won the final round of the Sixth Annual Elon Law Intramural Moot Court Competition held on September 30. Genna Petre and Bree Shadrick were the first-runner up team. Shadrick was also named “Best Oralist from the Final Round,” and Michael Costolo was named “Best Oralist from the Preliminary Rounds.” The team of Katie Lester and Mark Henkle took “Best Brief” honors.
- Elon Law welcomes inaugural Business Fellows
Six members of the classes of 2015 and 2016 form the inaugural cohort of Business Fellows at Elon University School of Law.
- Elon Law's Class of 2016 volunteers across Greensboro
For the seventh consecutive year, orientation for first-year law students included a day of service at nonprofit organizations throughout the region.
- Caroline Mauch recognized for successful advocacy
Legal Aid of North Carolina reports that Elon Law student Caroline Mauch L'14 won her first hearing on behalf of a client as an intern with the organization's Senior Law Project in Asheville, NC.
- Judge Catherine Eagles urges Elon Law graduates to take risks and improve justice
The Honorable Catherine C. Eagles, United States District Judge for the Middle District of North Carolina, delivered the Elon University School of Law commencement address on May 25 before 123 members of the Class of 2013.
- Melodie Menzer receives annual Elon Law award for leadership and professionalism
Melodie Menzer is the 2013 recipient of Elon University School of Law’s highest honor for a graduating student, the David Gergen Award for Leadership and Professionalism.
Helpful Links & Forms
- Student Handbook
- Career Services
- Academic Calendar
- Elon Law News & Events
- Registrar's Office
- Employment Permission Form
- Character and Fitness Supplemental Form (Classes of 2012 and 2013)
- Character and Fitness Supplemental Form (Class of 2014)
- Application for Study Abroad
- Registration and Orientation for First Year Law Students - Aug. 12
The schedule and other details regarding orientation for first year law students is available here: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/law/students/orientation/
- Talent show and open mic night - April 25
Have a joke to share? A song to sing? A skit to perform? Share it at the annual talent show sponsored by the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. This event is scheduled for Thursday, April 25 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Stumbles.
- Sixth annual Barrister's Ball - April 13
- The Student Bar Association cordially invites Elon Law students, faculty and staff to attend the 6th Annual Barrister's Ball, Saturday, April 13, 2013.
- Trial by Ice: A night with Olympian Emily Azevedo - March 13
- The Elon Law Leadership Fellows invite you to an evening with Olympic Bobsledder Emily Azevedo.