Dean’s Certification

The Office of Student Conduct is responsible for processing all requests for disciplinary, judicial or student conduct records (e.g. College Official's Report) as well as letters of “good standing.” (Please note these may be different than letters of “good academic standing,” which should be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office.)

Each request may be slightly different, so please see directions:

  • Complete a Release of Student Conduct Record form  (form must be signed and dated)
  • Provide a stamped, addressed envelope or fax number to whom the information should be sent.

If you are completing the College Official's Form for the Common Application, you should first take the form to the the Office of the Registrar (Alamance 104) and then to the Office of Student Conduct (Center for Leadership 102). 

All requests for these records should be forwarded to:

Office of Student Conduct
Attn: Director of Student Conduct
CB 2975

Center for Leadership 102
Elon, NC 27244

Fax: 336-278-4108

View more information on our policy for maintaining and releasing student conduct records.