Being a part of the Business Living Learning Community gives students the opportunity to live with like-minded business students and build strong relationships that will last throughout your life both professionally and personally! Any student interested in majoring in business or learning about business-related concepts should consider applying! We have a great location near the Koury Business Center so this community is very accessible to the class hubs of business students.
Please see the Business LLC video created by our 13-14 students for just a taste or what you can expect!
Business Living Learning Community Goals
• Students will obtain the knowledge and skills for successful performances in business environments through business competitions, field trips to various businesses in the area, and exposure and interaction with business professionals, LSB faculty, and alumni.
• Students will be exposed to and participate in various professional development activities that will assist in self-assessment, exploration of academic majors, career exploration, networking, and creating and executing an action plan to secure a job or admission into a graduate program upon graduation.
• Students will enhance their learning through intentional connections between learning community programming, their academic courses, and co-curricular interactions with Elon faculty and staff.
• Field trips to various businesses and business-related events in the Triangle/Triad
• Professional Development activities
• Dinner with the Dean
• Programming with LSB faculty
• Programming with various Elon student-services offices such as Study Abroad and the LSB Porter Center
• Community/team-building events
The LSB Business Community is located in the Colonnades Neighborhood next to the Koury Business Center.
Returning Students: Contact the community advisor(s) and complete an application during the annual online housing selection process.
Incoming Freshmen: Select YES on the First-Year Online Housing Application and answer the essay question and submit it.