The Fuel3d Scanify 3d scanner is a camera that takes pictures in 3d and is an easy way to create 3d models that can be printed or used in other ways. Scanify's full-color 3d scans are great for capturing organic shapes, people, and artifacts.
There are no limitations to use the Scanify. For assistance, ask the student staff member in the Maker Hub.
Tutorials and resources
- Selecting a suitable subject to scan
- How to position the scanner, target and subject
- How to select a suitable background
- How to export a scan
- View all the tutorial videos from Fuel 3d
- Using the Fuel3D Scanner - FAQs from Fuel 3d
The example scan is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.