At Hillel, we support all students’ journeys, no matter the destination.
Thank you for choosing to support Elon Hillel.
We depend on the generosity of our community of parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends to support the original and engaging programs we offer at Elon Hillel. No matter the size, every gift to Hillel makes an impact on our students; your support makes it possible for them to take full advantage of all Elon has to offer.
To make a gift online by credit card or bank draft, visit our giving form. Under the section "Additional comments or questions related to this donation", you can specify any area you would like the gift to fund, such as a Bagel Brunch, or let us know who you would like to honor with your gift.
Elon Hillel Giving Opportunities
We invite you to take a seat at our Hillel table, and help your student feel at home.
- $180 Yom Huledet Yippee – A special birthday wish for your student’s birthday
- $360 Matza Ball Soup – Get well bags for under-the-weather students
- $540 A Falafel Festivity – Jewish and/or Israel themed fun social event
- $720 The Whole Shmear – Bagel brunch for up to 150 students
- $1200 Nosh a Lot – Fill the Fridge with your students’ favorite foods
- $1800 Challah Back –Table for Chai cozy Shabbat dinner
- $2400 Apples and Honey Holiday – Inspiring observance of Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur
- $3600 Campus Kugel – A spirited campus-wide Shabbat meal
- $4800 Terrific Tzimmes, Luscious Latkes, or Heavenly Hamentaschen – A fun and festive on-campus holiday celebration
- $5400 Lotsa Matza – Our welcoming community Passover Seder
- $16,000 Coffee Talk – Grant to support an Engagement Internship, which builds relationships between our Jewish students and engages them in Jewish Life at Elon
There are many ways to support Elon Hillel. Please contact Hillary Zaken, Assistant Director for Development and Strategic Communications, with any questions, or James Piatt, Vice President for University Advancement, to discuss naming opportunities at the Sklut Hillel Center.
A gift designated to Elon Hillel is a gift to Elon University. Your tax-deductible donation will be processed through the Office of University Advancement, who will provide you with a tax receipt.
If you prefer to mail in your donation, please send checks to:
2960 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244-2010