Paying for College
The scholarship search does not stop after you enroll. There are millions of scholarships that are available to current college students if they qualify. If you want more financial aid, check out the list of scholarships below.
- Need-based scholarships
- Merit-based scholarships
- Talent-based scholarships
- Exceptional need- and merit-based scholarships
- Balanced Man Scholarship
- Robert & Ann Hamby First-Generation Student Experience Fund
- CFNC – College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC) is a free service of the State of North Carolina provided by a collaboration of Pathways, the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority, and College Foundation, Inc. CFNC promotes access to North Carolina higher education and assists students with education planning, career planning, and applying and paying for college.
- The Winston-Salem Foundation
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Gates Millennium Scholars
- Golden Door Scholars
- TELACU Education Foundation
- The College Grants Database
Student Jobs at Elon
- Elon Job Network & Federal Work Study – Student Employment offers undergraduate degree-seeking students an opportunity to gain valuable work experience. The Elon Job Network (EJN) is an online database where departments post on-campus and federal work-study jobs. Use your Elon username and password to search for openings.
- Residential Life – Work as a Resident Assistant or Apartment Manager on campus and have housing costs covered. These positions require students to live in a one-person housing assignment (single).
- Campus Recreation Job Opportunities – With more than 250 student employees across 5 programmatic areas, Campus Recreation & Wellness is the largest employer on campus. Campus Recreation & Wellness hires student employees in the early Fall and Spring.
- PACE Program – Open to qualifying first-year students, the PACE program allocates institutional funds to create campus employment opportunities for students whom campus employment would pivotally impact their ability to attend Elon.