- Global Education Center
- Center for Engaged Learning
- Elon Faculty Research & Development
- Undergraduate Research Program
- Institutional Review Board
- Inclusion, Diversity & Global Engagement
Bibliography of Related Readings
The Center for Research on Global Engagement has put together a selection of readings relevant to High-Impact Practices (HIPs) and Global Contexts in the following forms: Mentoring Undergraduate Research, Internships, Service Learning, and Study Abroad/Away. This bibliography is a non-exhaustive work in progress, but we hope that the listed readings provide valuable information regarding HIPs in global contexts.
Click here to view the CRGE Bibliography on High-Impact Practices in global contexts.