Faculty/Staff Health and Wellness Clinic will be offering several flu clinics this fall to ALL employees, retirees and those dependents 18 years and over that are covered under Elon’s insurance.
Flu Clinic Dates:
Appointments are required unless otherwise noted. Visit the link below to schedule your appointment.
- Scheduled Appointments Only
Please click here to schedule your appointment.
- Short Sleeved Shirt required.
- You must wear short sleeved shirts and be able to pull your sleeve above your shoulder area.
- As we will be on a tight schedule those who are not dressed appropriately may need to reschedule.
- You must wear a mask to receive your flu shot.
We will follow Healthy Elon guidelines: Social Distancing, Mask and Hand Washing.
Please be patient and follow these guidelines:
- Review the VIS (Vaccine Information sheet)
- Before your Flu shot, you will receive the VIS (Vaccine Information sheet), linked in your appointment confirmation email. You can also find the VIS linked here.
- You must read through this prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you have a temperature greater than or equal too 100.0 degrees, you will need to reschedule when you are without fever for 24 hours.
- If you have had contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 or if you have had any COVID like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- The recommendation is to wait 2-3 weeks between a flu shot and covid booster.
- Check in upon Arrival
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Entering the Building
- A mask is required to enter the clinic.
- You will also be instructed to wash your hands with hand sanitizer when you enter and exit the building.