The Elon University Board of Trustees met on Feb. 25 and granted tenure and approved promotions for several faculty members.
The Elon University Board of Trustees met on Friday, February 25, and took the following actions regarding promotion and tenure:
- Granted tenure and associate professor to: Jessica Carew, Justin Clar, Shaina Dabbs, Jennifer Dabrowski, Vanessa Drew-Branch, Tonmoy Islam, Elena Kennedy, Ariela Marcus-Sells, Sandy Marshall, Kristen Mazur, Cora Palfy, Robert Perdue, Joel Shelton, Brandon Sheridan, Kimberly Shively, Kathleen Stansberry, and Allison Wente.
- Promoted Tiffany Atkins, Julia Bleakney, Katherine Holtzinger Conner, Bilal Ghandour, Brian Kremer, and Patricia Perkins to associate professor.
- Promoted Haya Ajjan, Lee Bush, Jeffrey Carpenter, Shannon Duvall, Mina Garcia Soormally, Evan Gatti, Buffie Longmire-Avital, Kevin Otos, Samuele Pardini, Laura Taylor, Clarissa Trachman, Alan Woodlief, and Qian Xu to professor.
- Promoted Kelly Furnas, Fred Johnson, Mary McManamy, and Sandra Reid to senior lecturer.
- Promoted Vicki Blocker and Allison Bryan to associate librarian.
The Board learned that:
- Continuance in a continuing-track appointment was approved for Michele Lashley and Crystal Ramsey.