Office of Parent Engagement
Here are a few updates from our office:
- The university will offer a new student health insurance plan beginning in the fall. To help you learn more about it, you can read more here and check out an interview with Dean of Students Jana Lynn Patterson as part of our Between the Oaks video series. Additionally, Dean Patterson will be hosting a Zoom webinar for parents on February 28 (view recording here) to answer your questions. Click on the link at the assigned time to access the webinar.
- We are excited to announce that Family Weekend 2023 will be held Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, 2023. More details, including a full schedule and registration, will be available on the Family Weekend website this summer. We hope you’ll make plans to join us!
- In November, our office hosted webinars for parents with staff from the Global Education Center and Student Professional Development Center, and the SPDC hosted another webinar in May focused on the graduating class of 2023. You can watch the recordings here.
- If you have not already done so, please fill out our Family Information Form. This ensures that our office has the most up-to-date information for you and your family and that you will receive all of our communications.
- Be on the lookout for email updates about various activities, and follow us on Facebook for upcoming events and the latest Elon news. Please note this is the only parents Facebook page affiliated with the university and our office.
We look forward to connecting with you soon, and we hope you’ll reach out with any questions or feedback you may have.
-The Office of Parent Engagement