Elon Family Ambassadors
Elon Family Ambassadors make a difference in the Elon community by advocating for the school and its programs, partnering with the Office of Parent Engagement on special events and initiatives, and investing in Elon’s future.
As an Elon Family Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive personalized communication from the Office of Parent Engagement.
- Have a direct contact in the Office of Parent Engagement for any questions or concerns.
- Join a community of dedicated Elon parents and families and make a tangible impact on the university.
We ask our Family Ambassadors to:
- Make an annual gift to the Parents & Grandparents Fund, or another fund of your choice, in an amount that is comfortable for you and your family.
- Get involved on Elon Day.
- Utilize your personal online communities to extend Elon’s reach on social media.
- Attend virtual and in-person events on campus and in your area, such as Family Weekend, Admitted Student Events, and Elon LEADS events.
- Volunteer when available for Elon-sponsored events such as Family Weekend, Move-In Weekend, and Summer Welcome Events
- Connect with the Student Professional Development Center to post jobs/internships on the Elon Job Network, or recruit on campus.
Other ways Family Ambassadors get involved:
- Show off your school spirit by wearing Elon apparel, using an Elon mug at work, or putting an Elon sticker on your car!
- Hire Elon students and alumni.
- Encourage friends, neighbors and co-workers with prospective college students to consider Elon.
- Make calls or send emails to incoming Elon parents.
- When someone is unfamiliar with Elon, share a little bit about the university and why you are proud to be a part of the Phoenix Family!
Sign up Today!
As an Elon Family Ambassador, you will have an opportunity to be a partner, advocate and investor of this exceptional institution. Thank you for being an active member of our community and making a difference on campus and around the world!