Academic Integrity Violation

Click the link below to download the Honor Code Incident Form. This form must be returned (even if sanctions are not assigned) to Dr. Paul Miller, Academic Affairs 2200 CB no later than 10 days after the discussion date listed in the top box above.

Academic Integrity Report Form

Request Student Conduct Records

Elon University student leadership positions, certain experiences (such as study abroad/away), and some scholarships may require that applicants/ participants release their Student Conduct record (sometimes referred to as “disciplinary records” or “disciplinary history”).  Students must give permission for records to be released (except as provided by FERPA).

Please direct all requests for Student Conduct records via email to

Learn More About Requesting Student Conduct Records

Report an Incident or Concern for a Student

Incident reporting forms are for non-emergency reporting only. If any person may be in danger, call 911 immediately. Reports will be reviewed within 1-2 business days of submission. Based on the type of report, you may be contacted for additional information (if you provide your name or contact information). Though anonymous reports are permitted, doing so may limit the University’s ability to investigate and/or respond.

Based on the type of report you submit, appropriate university staff will receive information.

Learn More About the Incident Report Forms

Frequently Asked Questions

Click the link below to learn more about frequently asked questions by members of Elon’s Faculty & Staff.

Learn More