Program Educational Objectives
- Demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the natural sciences, mathematics, humanities, and social sciences in their professional activities.
- Apply a broad multi-disciplinary approach to addressing societal challenges and user needs.
- Engage in continuous, independent learning to explore topics and projects about which they are passionate.
- Create value for society by entering the engineering profession, engaging in scientific research, or pursuing graduate study in engineering.
- Strengthen professional and service outcomes by cultivating collaborative, responsible practice as strong leaders.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats with a range of audiences.