Program Educational Objectives
1. Apply knowledge in engineering and the disciplines across the liberal arts in their lives and in professional activities.
2. Incorporate multi-disciplinary approach to addressing societal challenges
3. Engage in continuous, independent learning to explore new topics and projects
4. Create value for society by entering the engineering or related professions, engaging in scientific research, or pursuing graduate study in engineering
5. Cultivate collaborative, responsible practice as strong leaders and communicators.