Every month, Ann Flaherty, Director of the Office of Leadership and Professional Development, emails staff and faculty the latest development offerings. Look for these emails or check back on our homepage each month to learn about development opportunities.
Suggest a Workshop
If you would like to suggest a workshop around a development topic or issue, please let us know. Our monthly program offerings often come from staff and faculty suggestions. Contact Ann Flaherty at email@example.com to make a suggestion.
Examples of Previous Programs
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Hiring Best Practices for Supervisors
- Mentoring 102
- Organizational Structure
- Presentation Design
- Supervising Generations in the Workplace
- Supervising Student Employees
- Team Building
- Trustee and Advisory Boards
- Understanding Issues in Higher Education
- Understanding Medicare with Truliant Credit Union
- Writing Effective Performance Reviews