CONVERSATIONS CAN CHANGE LIVES.
Have you ever been worried about a student or friend on campus? Faculty, staff, and students are in an ideal position to recognize when someone is struggling emotionally and may need help. Kognito At-Risk is an online simulation that lets you practice conversations with a virtual student, so you’ll know what to say in real life.
Counseling Services is making this program available to the all Elon faculty, staff, and students to help create a safer and more supportive campus.
To access this free resource, visit https://elon.kognito.com/ and log on with your Elon email and password to get started.
Resources and Contact Information
- Campus Safety and Police – (336) 278-5555
- Student Life Emergency Response System – (336) 278-5555
- Student Care and Outreach – (336) 278-7200 (M-F, 8am-5pm)
- Counseling Services – (336) 278-7280 (M-F, 8am-5pm)
- Truitt Center for Religious and Spiritual Life – (336) 278-7729
- Academic Support Services and Disability Resources – (336) 278-6500
- Elon University Health Services – (336) 278-7230
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – (800) 273-8255 (TALK)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Chat – chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Crisis Text Line
- Cone Health Behavioral Health Hospital (Greensboro) 24-hour HelpLine – (336) 832-9700 or (800) 711-2635
- JED Foundation: How to Help A Friend In Need
- JED Foundation Mental Health Resource Center