Kognito promotional graphic relaying information located on this page.

Conversations can change lives

Have you ever been worried about a student or friend on campus? Faculty, staff, and students are in an ideal position to recognize when someone is struggling emotionally and may need help. Kognito At-Risk is an online simulation that lets you practice conversations with a virtual student, so you’ll know what to say in real life.

Counseling Services is making this program available to the all Elon faculty, staff, and students to help create a safer and more supportive campus.

To access this free resource, visit the Kognito website and log on with your Elon email and password to get started.

Resources and contact information