The Elon University Board of Trustees met on Feb. 24 and granted tenure and approved promotions for several faculty members.
The Elon University Board of Trustees met on Friday, February 24, and took the following actions regarding promotion and tenure:
- Granted tenure and associate professor to Katie Baker, Richard Blackmon, Shefali Christopher, Jennifer Eidum, Lauren Guilmette, Mary Kay Hannah, Scott Hayward, Anne-Marie Iselin, Margarita Kaprielyan, Li Li, Heather Lindenman, Brittany Mercado-Martinez, Jane O’Boyle, Anthony Rizzuto, William Schreiber and Sabrina Thurman.
- Promoted Tammi Etheridge, David McGraw and Melissa Scales to associate professor.
- Promoted Amy Allocco, Vanessa Bravo, Geoffrey Claussen, Kirstie Doehler, Sirena Hargrove-Leak, Kristina Meinking, Phillip Motley, Jr., Svetlana Nepocatych and Katy Rouse to professor.
- Promoted Margaret Chapman, David Parker and Ryne VanKrevelen to senior lecturer.
The Board learned that:
- Continuance in a continuing-track appointment was approved for Nyote Calixte, Antoinette Polito, Bill Squadron and George Talbert, Jr.
- Continuance in a lecture-track appointment was approved for Brandon Booker, Shayna Mehas and David Parker.
- Continuance in a continuing appointment was approved for Jesse Akman.