Important Testing Dates
Medical College Admissions Test
The MCAT is an electronic test that is administered throughout the year at specific testing sites. For the most up to date information, please visit the official MCAT website. May only be taken three times each year.
Graduate Record Exam
The general and subject tests are usually given in November, December and April. The computerized test is usually given during the first three weeks of each month. You need to wait 30 days before retaking the computerized test.
Dental Admissions Test
This test is is an electronic test that is administered throughout the year at specific testing sites. For the most up to date information, please visit the official DAT website. May only be taken three times.
Pharmacy College Admissions Test
These tests are usually given four times a year (January, June, August, September). Click here for information.
- Asking for a letter of recommendation
- Get Involved How to get involved on campus
- Medical School Interviews A compilation of interview advice, format, questions and answers — distributed by Johns Hopkins University.
- Personal Statement Preparation
- Essay Preparation Suggestions on essay preparation from San Diego State University
- Interview Preparation Suggestions from the Student Professional Development Center
- Interview Preparation Interview tips from San Diego State University
- Medicalstudent.netThe network of information for premeds and medical students.
- The AMCAS application and all the support information that you need can be found here.
- The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC)
- The American Academy of Optometry (AAO)
- The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- The American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM)
- The Pharmacy School Admission Requirements (PSAR)