Elon University’s MBA program offers a part-time program with full-time benefits. Develop your leadership skills and set and achieve professional goals without sacrificing your career or time with your family. The program is built on face-to-face classroom experiences and offers benefits such as:
A Program Designed for Your Lifestyle
The Elon MBA is structured with your busy schedule in mind and can be completed at your own pace. Sessions begin in September, January, and March. Start the program in the fall (September) or spring (March), take one class at a time and earn your degree in 33 months, or take two classes at a time and finish in just 21 months.
Classes are held in the evenings from 6-9 p.m., so you do not have to take time off from work to get to class. Professors make a point of being accessible — they are responsive online and hold weekly office hours.
Classes are offered in two convenient locations — the campus of Elon University or at The Solution Center in Research Triangle Park. There is no need to decide. You may take classes at one or both locations.
- The Princeton Review ranks the Elon MBA among the best in the country
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Elon MBA a Top 100 part-time MBA program
Classes are designed to emphasize the practical application of business theory. Students master the material and then apply those lessons to real-world scenarios. The curriculum evolves with changes in markets and industry, and includes coursework in areas such as social media, global economics, managerial accounting, marketing management, organizational behavior, team building and strategy. Your studies will prepare you to:
- Optimize business processes, operations and supply chains to maximize business performance, and learn the tools of organizational change processes
- Acquire the knowledge and skills of project management, such as project planning, scheduling and controlling, and using project management tools, techniques and software
- Learn to use analytics techniques to identify and manage key business data, including the tools used for data mining, analysis and forecasting
- Understand the role of management information systems in the firm, acquiring the knowledge that will provide you with a balanced and informed view and approach to managing IT
A Faster Path to the Elon MBA
Do you already have a masters-level business degree? Did you graduate from Elon with a M.S. in Management or Business Analytics? Elon now offers a faster path to the MBA by granting credit for prior coursework that is transfer equivalent to Elon’s MBA coursework. If you earned a masters-level business degree within the past five years, you are eligible to take advantage of this opportunity. Save money and earn your MBA in less time! Learn more about this exciting new pathway and apply today.
Part-time, flexible schedule program
September or March start date
Classes meet weekdays from 6-9 p.m.
Professional work experience required
The Martha and Spencer Love School of Business is accredited by AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, an honor achieved by fewer than five percent of business schools in the world.