MBA students study, learn and network in the Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center. The three-story, 60,000-square-foot facility features a variety of resources, including:
- The William Garrard Reed Finance Center, which provides real-time data from global financial markets and has 12 Bloomberg terminals
- The LaRose Digital Theatre, a 240-seat facility wired for multimedia and videoconferencing technology
- The Porter Family Professional Development Center, a career services office dedicated for business students, including MBA students and alumni
- Three computer labs with the latest software
- Classrooms and study rooms
- Open areas designed to encourage student-faculty collaboration
Classes are also offered in Research Triangle Park at The Solution Center, located off the I-40 Page Road exit. Take classes at either the Elon campus or in RTP – whichever is more convenient for you.