MBA students study, learn and network in the Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center. The three-story, 60,000-square-foot facility features a variety of resources, including:
- The William Garrard Reed Finance Center, which provides real-time data from global financial markets and has 12 Bloomberg terminals
- The LaRose Digital Theatre, a 240-seat facility wired for multimedia and videoconferencing technology
- The Porter Family Professional Development Center, a career services office dedicated for business students, including MBA students and alumni
- Three computer labs with the latest software
- Classrooms and study rooms
- Open areas designed to encourage student-faculty collaboration
Elon in Research Triangle Park
Classes are also offered on the second floor of The Solution Center in Research Triangle Park, located off the I-40 Page Road exit. Take classes at either the Elon campus or in RTP – whichever is more convenient for you.
From (Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville) I-40 Westbound:
Take Exit 282 (Page Road) to the end of the ramp, and make a right onto Page Road. Go to the second traffic light and make a left onto Slater Road. Brighton Hall is the second building on the right (you should see the Solution Center sign on the building).
From (Durham, Chapel Hill) I-40 Eastbound:
Take Exit 282 (Page Road) to the end of the ramp, and make a right onto Page Road. Go to the first traffic light and take a left onto Slater Road. Brighton Hall is the second building on the right (you should see the Solution Center sign on the building).
The facility includes a café that is stocked with coffee, tea, soft drinks and light snacks available at no cost to MBA students. There are several small offices to make a phone call or meet in small groups. You will have access to wireless Internet as well as print and copy resources.
Visit The Solution Center for more information.
What classes are offered?
The RTP location offers Elon MBA courses and electives for increased convenience. Classes are offered in a face-to-face classroom setting by the same faculty who teach on the Elon campus. The emphasis remains on small class sizes, engaged learning and the practical application of course content. The course cost is the same for both campuses.
No separate application is needed to attend classes at The Solution Center. You are not locked into attending classes at either location. For maximum flexibility, students can take classes at either location.