MBA students study, learn and network in the Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center. The three-story, 60,000-square-foot facility features a variety of resources, including:
- The William Garrard Reed Finance Center, which provides real-time data from global financial markets and has 12 Bloomberg terminals
- The LaRose Digital Theatre, a 240-seat facility wired for multimedia and videoconferencing technology
- The Porter Family Professional Development Center, a career services office dedicated for business students, including MBA students and alumni
- Three computer labs with the latest software
- Classrooms and study rooms
- Open areas designed to encourage student-faculty collaboration
Elon in Research Triangle Park (RTP)
Classes are also offered at The Conference Center at NCBiotech, located in the heart of in Research Triangle Park. Take classes at either the Elon campus or in RTP – whichever is more convenient for you.
What Classes Are Offered?
The RTP location offers select courses for increased convenience. Classes are offered in a face-to-face classroom setting by the same faculty who teach on the Elon campus. The emphasis remains on small class sizes, engaged learning and the practical application of course content. The course cost is the same for both campuses.
No separate application is needed to attend classes at NCBiotech. You are not locked into attending classes at either location. For maximum flexibility, students can take classes at either location.
The Conference Center at NCBiotech
15 TW Alexander Dr
Durham, NC 27709