Your Elon MBA does more than strengthen your professional credentials; it is also a guarantee of support from Elon Career Services. The Love School of Business’ Porter Family Professional Development Center, located in Koury Business Center 106, offers a wide range of career services.
Students and alumni have access to:
- Elon’s nationally recognized Student Professional Development Center
- Self-assessment exercises, including exploring interests, abilities, values and strengths
- Assistance in the job search process, including developing and updating a professional resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Dedicated, business-focused career advisers, available to meet for 1:1 appointments
- Connections with 1,500+ business alumni
- Curated professional development resources
Resources across campus include:
- Engaging professional development workshops
- Faculty and staff across academic disciplines
- Unlimited access to Lifelong Elon for jobs, internships, programs, events and alumni connections
- Collaborative diversity, equity and inclusion programs
Professionals in the Porter Family Professional Development Center and Student Professional Development Center welcome the opportunity to assist Elon MBA students and alumni in achieving their career goals. We invite you to make an appointment (email@example.com or 337-278-6064) to polish your resume, strengthen your cover letter, or explore careers that fit your personality and interests.
Thirty- to 60-minute appointments may be made weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (in-person or virtual). If you are unable to schedule an appointment between M-F 8-5, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your need to schedule outside those hours. An adviser will respond to your request and make arrangements to connect with you.
Over the past few years I have had the opportunity to hire Elon MBA graduates into managerial roles at the UNC Medical Center. Elon graduates have rapidly and successfully integrated into the complex environment and assimilated the multiple components of the clinical, teaching, and research culture. In addition, the Elon alumni have been recognized for excellence in personnel management, operational innovation, and business development.