Biomechanics and neuromotor control of human movement. Interests include using Virtual Reality to assess and train movement deficits, dance science, sport performance, and variability of human movement.
Currently looking for a student to apply and work in these programs
- Any program/opportunity
I can mentor a student enrolled in 498/4998/499/4999 hours during these semesters
- Any start time
I am open to student ideas, though the ideal student would have the following qualifications:
- Have passion areas and ability to grow into independent researchers
- Skills in virtual reality design or programming (Matlab, C, Python, Java, etc.) always appreciated but not required
- Interest in health, exercise, wellness, and human movement behavior
- Good communication
- Interest in data analysis
- Proficient in Word and Excel
Interested? Please email me to set up a meeting.