When to Submit Requests
Event Requests for the 2024-2025 academic year, in the following areas may be submitted beginning on the dates listed below.
Please be mindful of major recurring campus events during specified weeks and weekends throughout the academic year. As such, it may be difficult to schedule additional events or meetings during those times.
- Before submitting an event request, please review COVID-19 Event Standards & Guidelines to learn more about safety measures that you should follow to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Campus events will be limited during major holidays.
- Events with student participation are prohibited beginning on Reading Day, through final exams.
- Programming is prohibited during the university’s weekly College Coffee (Tuesdays from 9:40 a.m.-10:20 a.m.) and Numen Lumen (Thursdays from 9:50 a.m.-10:20 a.m.) events.
- Due to significant student participation, programming should not occur before 5:30 p.m. on the Spring Undergraduate Research Forum’s SURF Day.
- When booking academic spaces, be mindful of census dates. These dates allow the Registrar’s Office to make changes to academic course locations up to 10 business days after the first day of classes. You may request academic spaces one business day after census day ends each semester.
- Visit Elon’s commencement ceremonies website to learn more about this year’s events.
Calendar Term: 2024-2025
Fall & Winter Term
Spring & Summer Term
Weekday requests submitted prior to the noted date(s) maybe removed to accommodate academic courses.
|Non-Academic & Outdoor Locations
|February 26, 2024
|August 27, 2024
|Moseley Center & Lakeside Hall
|March 11, 2024
|September 10, 2024
Submission Dates Are Subject to Change
We honor external organization requests on a case-by-case basis during the summer months of June and July and approved extended student breaks when there is available space, staffing, and resources to fully support requests. University Sponsored events limit the number of external activities that can be accommodated. Therefore the access and use of university spaces and facilities are dedicated to student, faculty and staff requests.
For faculty union, university-affiliated and non-affiliated requests, submit inquires through the External Request Form
For additional assistance contact the Office of Event and Space Management at email@example.com