About the North-American Interfraternity Conference
Founded in 1909, the North-American Interfraternity Conference is the trade association representing 75 International and National Men’s Fraternities. The NIC serves to advocate the needs of its member fraternities through enrichment of the fraternity experience; advancement and growth of the fraternity community; and enhancement of the educational mission of the host institutions. The NIC is also committed to enhancing the benefits of fraternity membership. Today, the NIC has 75 member organizations with approximately 5,500 chapters located on 800+ campuses in the United States and Canada with approximately 350,000 undergraduate members. The NIC is led by a Board of Directors comprised of nine volunteers from member fraternities. The headquarters and professional staff are located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
– Adopted from The North-American Interfraternity Conference website
Learn more about our current IFC member organizations.
2023 Executive Board Officers
- President – Chase Gurey
- VP of Finance and Administration – Mason DeYoung
- VP of Standards – Graham Tunis
- VP of Recruitment – Rush Lacoste
- VP of Philanthropy and Community Service – Phil Jeffries
- VP of Public Relations – Carver Lutz
- VP of Community Development – Mitchell Pastore