Risk Management Policies
Student organizations are expected to abide by all University Honor Code policies listed in the student handbook. Fraternities and sororities must also follow all guidelines and polices outlined in the Registered Student Organization Handbook.
All service and philanthropy completed by chapters must be validated through Student Involvement or it will not be included in any official Elon community reports.
- Community Service Group Validation Form – submit this form to Student Involvement in Moseley 207 after chapter members participate in service
- Fraternity/Sorority Philanthropy Report Form – submit this form to Student Involvement in Moseley 207 after the chapter raises money to be donated toward a philanthropic cause
Events & Advertising on Campus
- Meeting/Event Request Information
- Reserving a Moseley Table
- Advertising, Flyers, and Publicity on Campus