The student event registration process is a joint effort between the Moseley Center and Student Involvement through PhoenixCONNECT.
- Events must be submitted at least 15 business days (3 weeks) prior to your event.
- We also strongly encourage you to (AFTER you’ve logged in) view the calendar of events through PhoenixCONNECT to see what else might already be scheduled for the day/time you are intending to host your event.
To submit an event and/or request a location:
For sponsored student organizations requests:
- Log into PhoenixCONNECT (using your Elon username/password)
- Find your organization’s page via the ‘Organization Directory’ or the Action Center
- To access the Action Center, select the switchboard in the upper right corner (9 black boxes) of the home page and select ‘Manage’
- If you are submitting an event through a specific organization, click on your organization.
- Expand the drawer (three parallel lines) on the left side of the screen and select ‘Events’
- Select ‘Create Event’ at the top right of the page
- Complete the Event Form
For non-sponsored organizations or university departments/individual requests:
- Log in to PhoenixCONNECT using your credentials
- Submit your event using the Elon events submission (non-organization) page.
- Follow the prompts
You are also responsible for submitting information to campus resource providers, in accordance with the following timelines:
- Event Technology requests must be submitted ten business days in advance.
- Physical Plant requests (including room setup and layout, housekeeping, and recycling) must be submitted ten business days in advance.
- Mill Point Catering orders must be placed seven business days in advance by calling (336) 278-5330.
- Campus Safety & Police requests must be submitted ten business days in advance. The “Request for Police Officers” form is available through the registration process in PhoenixCONNECT. It will be required if your event includes alcohol, more than 100 guests, off-campus guests, or when money is collected at the door.
Moseley Center and Student Involvement staff will review your request upon completion of the PhoenixCONNECT Event Form. Final notification of your event location will be sent via email once your event has been confirmed.
Major University Events
For planning purposes, we encourage you to review the calendar of major events Available space is extremely limited (if available at all).
Building codes are required for your work orders. Most are easy to figure out, but a few are difficult to figure out. (And others are a complete mystery!) Below is a list if you need help figuring it out!