Most student mailboxes are centrally located in the Moseley Center. Mail Services is a full-service center for stamps, UPS and overnight couriers. Please visit the Mail Services Website for more information.
Students living in Oaks Apartments and the Station at Mill Point: Mailboxes are available in your neighborhood by request, but all packages will still need to be picked up at Mail Services in Moseley Center.
On the first floor there is an ATM located at the west entrance of Moseley Center. Open 24-hours.
Elon offers multiple transportation options, including airport shuttles, buses, car sharing, and carpool services. Visit our Transportation Services page for more information.
Event & Space Registration
Are you planning an event in Moseley Center? Visit our Event & Space Registration page for more information.
There are many conveniences available for public use listed below:
- Lost and Found – Report a Lost Item
- Value Transfer Station (VTS) to convert cash to Phoenix Cash
- Ink cartridge recycling bin (located beside Irazu Cafe)
- Battery recycling bin (located beside Irazu Cafe)
- Textile recycling bin (located near Mail Services)
- Paper shredder (located near the Mail Services)
- Charging station for multiple devices (located in the Moseley Student Center and Irazú Cafe)
- Canon printing station (located in Moseley Student Center and Irazú Cafe)
- Public Computers (located in Moseley Student Center and Irazú Cafe)
- Pick up location for Approved Florist and Bakeries at the Moseley Front Desk
- Same day pick up is Required
- Customer must scan QR code and complete form before receiving item(s)
- Moseley Center reserves the right to return or dispose of item(s) after 24 hours