Moseley Center Digital Boards:
Multiple digital signs exist around campus. Many have slightly different sizes and managers of the displays. Please see the digital signs section of the Technology website page more information on boards in locations around campus.
The Moseley Center offers digital signage that students, faculty, and staff can use to promote campus organizations and events.
For the boards at the Moseley main entrance, the Student Center (with the organization offices), the west entrance, and Irazú, please follow the steps below to submit a digital poster for the Moseley Center:
- Create a new document with page dimensions of 20” wide by 11.25” tall. (Download a PowerPoint Template)*
- Design the electronic poster and insert your desired content. To avoid areas of your ad being cut off, please leave space between the edges of the template and the text or images in the ad.
- Save the file as a PowerPoint slide (.ppt) using the following format for the file name: group or organization name_poster or event title_date to remove. (For example: sub_fallconcert_10-6). Please only use numbers, letters, hyphens, and underscores. (Do not use apostrophes.) All other characters will cause the digital ad not to correctly display.
- Submit electronically to email@example.com as an attachment with posting instructions (Start date, End date, etc.) included in the body of the email.
You will receive a confirmation email when your digital poster has been uploaded to the Moseley digital displays. Since we have a large number of digital posters to run, we can only run yours for a maximum of 14 days.
* If the poster is not designed to the required dimensions, it cannot be posted. Please direct all questions to the Moseley Center Front Desk at 336-278-7215.