Required Health Information and Immunizations Materials
Student health and wellbeing are important! Students must complete several health and wellbeing requirements prior to coming to Elon.
Please note that students will not be able to attend classes, attend orientation, view residence
hall assignments, or move into the residence halls, until immunization records have been received, reviewed for compliance, and cleared by The Office of the Dean of Students.
Requirements & next steps:
- Activate Your Phoenix Health Immunization Portal (Required)
- Submit Proof of State-Required and University Required Immunizations and Vaccines (Required)
- Submit Health Information Form (Highly Encouraged but not mandatory)
All required health information is due:
- July 1 for fall enrollment
- December 1 for January/Spring enrollment
- May 1 for Summer I
- June 1 for Summer II
Records must be uploaded to the Phoenix Health Portal.
The first step in preparing to manage your health and submit required documents is to access your Phoenix Health portal. Your Phoenix Health portal is where you will upload and print immunization records. You will need to use your Elon email address.
University Policy and State Regulations require that all new students (graduate, law and undergraduate) submit a record of all required immunizations on or before July 1. North Carolina Public Health law requires proof of immunization to protect you and others while you are attending Elon University.
- Information regarding immunization compliance for the 2023/2024 academic year will be updated by March 1.
- You will upload all immunization and vaccine records to your Phoenix Health portal.
- You DO NOT need to complete a physical exam unless you are required to do so as a requirement for athletics or your academic program (PA and DPT only).
- Students’ current immunization records are available by contacting their health care provider or school guidance office. If you need additional immunizations to meet compliance requirements, contact your health care provider or your local health department. They can advise you about where you can receive necessary immunizations
- If you have questions about state or university required immunizations or your status, please call Student Health Services at 336-278-7230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Elon email account.