Elon University

A vision for the future

This is one of nearly a thousand foresight statements shared by people from around the world. To return to the Voices of the People home page or to refine your search, click here.

Name: khairur

Bio: Dedicated Lifelong Student

Area of Expertise: Research Scientist/Illuminator

Topic: Economic structures

Headline: Scamming will erode trust even more

Nutshell: Trust will fade and die.


In two years’ time 20 percent of internet use will be by serial scammers while the other 80 percent will be their prey. The number of scamming sites/domains will increase, surpassing the amount of porn sites.

With nobody to trust, this will begin killing the internet business slowly.

Date Submitted: November 29, 2006