Elon’s Office of University Communications includes a two-person video production team that produces and distributes marketing videos designed primarily to reach external audiences. Aaron Glancy and Meagan Hooker create videos to support the university’s admissions and advancement divisions as well as videos that support Elon media relations and marketing communications. To request assistance with a video project for an external audience, please fill out the Video Request form.
Elon’s video production unit provides a full range of production services, from concept, through shooting and editing, to distribution. These services include the following:
- Production of videos to highlight departments and programs that advance Elon’s strategic goals
- Distribution of videos through the Elon YouTube channel
- Distribution of prerecorded videos segments and news spots to media outlets
Special note to media about Elon’s LIVE video capabilities
Elon University’s Office of Communications is capable of offering broadcast quality interviews through a variety of web conferencing platforms. Please reach out for more information.
To schedule a live video feed, contact one of the following:
- Aaron Glancy, assistant director of video production, (336)278-7402, email@example.com
- Owen Covington, assistant vice president for news and information, (336)278-7413, firstname.lastname@example.org