Event Requests

The event request process has become centralized in the Office of Campus Center Operations. Please click links below to make requests for university events and vehicles and download the additional information that may be needed for your request to be processed.

Click here for a Risk Management Form for events involving alcohol that take place either on or off campus.

If you are requesting the Elon Lodge you are required to submit bothLodge Reservation Forms to the Leadership Office in Moseley 224.  Click here to download Lodge Reservation Form 1 and Lodge Reservation Form 2.

If you are requesting Holt Chapel you are required to download and submit a special request form in order for your reservation to be confirmed. Click here to download the Holt Chapel Request Form.

Faculty and staff event requests must be placed in the SPACES (Space Planning & Calendar Event Scheduling) by a faculty/staff member.

Student event requests must be placed through the SPACES. Student requestors are required to attend an event policies and risk management training session in order to submit electronic event requests. The Event Risk and SPACES Training will be on the following dates:

  • Monday September 3rd at 7:30pm in LaRose Digital Theatre (KOBC 101)
  • Tuesday Sept. 4th at 7:30pm in Oaks 207
  • Wednesday September 5th at 7:30pm in LaRose Digital Theatre (KOBC 101)
  • Thursday September 6th at 7:30pm in LaRose Digital Theatre (KOBC 101)

You must register to attend. Walk ins will not be accepted. You can sign up for training by following this link, Student Risk Mangement and Spaces Training