The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in english. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process, and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
Build your resume/CV
- Resume and cover letter resources
- Sample English resume
- Sample English with Teacher Licensure resume
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Job and internship resources
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statements, CV and more.
What can I do with an English degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- English Class of 2015
- English Class of 2014
- English Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers indicate the location of Elon English majors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers indicate the locations where English majors have completed internships.
- The red markers indicate the schools where English majors are pursuing graduate studies.