Elon University is launching a dual-degree program in partnership with NEOMA Business School in Rouen, France! In one year, earn both the M.S. in Business Analytics from Elon and MSc in Business Analytics, Grade de Master (Recognition by the Ministry of Higher Education & Research) from NEOMA BS.
Increase your cross-cultural competency and understanding of global business as you live and study in two countries in one year. Elon students will spend the first half of the MSBA program taking classes at Elon and the last half taking classes at NEOMA BS’ Rouen campus. While abroad, classes will be delivered in English and participating Elon students do not have to pay additional tuition and academic fees to NEOMA BS.
About NEOMA Business School
- Accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Ranked No. 34 in Financial Times’ ranking of European Business Schools (Dec. 2023)
- Three campuses – Rouen, Reims and Paris. Business Analytics students will take classes at the Rouen campus. Living and studying in Rouen means living in a city with a rich history and heritage but resolutely focused on the future. Between the river and the hills, tucked into a bend in the River Seine, Rouen enjoys an exceptional natural environment. A modern city that is reclaiming its river, docks and maritime identity, Rouen is open to the whole world and is well-established as a major European city. By train or car Rouen is 1 hr. 15 min. from Paris and one hour from the Normandy coast. Learn more about the Rouen campus.
- April 15, 2024: Application deadline
- May 2024: Pre-program deliverables/boot camp
- June 2024: Take classes at Elon University
- January 2025: Take classes at NEOMA BS
- May 2025: Graduate from both Elon and NEOMA BS
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who are driven and eager to learn business analytics and are seeking a deeper-level knowledge of cross-cultural business competency.
Admission into the Double Masters Degree Programme is selective. We are looking for candidates with a foundational knowledge of statistics and computer science seeking immersive, global learning. Admission will be based on a holistic review of a candidate’s application as well as an interview focused on behavioral and technical knowledge. Students who are not selected for admission to the Double Masters Degree Programme may still be considered for the Elon MSBA program.
Applicants for this pathway will select “Dual Degree: Master of Science in Business Analytics” when applying through Business Centralized Application System (CAS). Applicants will be contacted for an interview once all application materials have been submitted and reviewed. There are limited spots available for this and preference will be given to competitive applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have questions about this program, the application process or the status of the your application, the graduate admissions team is here to help.
- Introduction to the MSBA
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Economic Policy and the Global Economy
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Operations and Supply Chain
- Analytics II: Decision Modeling
At NEOMA BS:
- Data Preparation for Business Analytics
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Data Visualization and Storytelling
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Business
- C-suite simulation
- Final dissertation
Courses for both universities are subject to change according to faculty and other resources/ availability each semester/year.