Elon University is launching a dual-degree program in partnership with NEOMA Business School in Rouen, France! In one year, earn both the M.S. in Business Analytics from Elon and MSc in Business Analytics, Grade de Master (Recognition by the Ministry of Higher Education & Research) from NEOMA BS.
Increase your cross-cultural competency and understanding of global business as you live and study in two countries in one year. Elon students will spend the first half of the MSBA program taking classes at Elon and the last half taking classes at NEOMA BS’ Rouen campus. While abroad, classes will be delivered in English and participating Elon students do not have to pay additional tuition and academic fees to NEOMA BS.
About NEOMA Business School
- Accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Ranked No. 39 in Financial Times’ ranking of European Business Schools (Dec. 2020)
- Three campuses – Rouen, Reims and Paris. Business Analytics students will take classes at the Rouen campus. Living and studying in Rouen means living in a city with a rich history and heritage but resolutely focused on the future. Between the river and the hills, tucked into a bend in the River Seine, Rouen enjoys an exceptional natural environment. A modern city that is reclaiming its river, docks and maritime identity, Rouen is open to the whole world and is well-established as a major European city. By train or car Rouen is 1 hr. 15 min. from Paris and one hour from the Normandy coast. Learn more about the Rouen campus.
- May 3, 2022: Application deadline
- May 2022: Pre-program deliverables/boot camp
- June 2022: Take classes at Elon University
- January 2023: Take classes at NEOMA BS
- May 2023: Graduate from both Elon and NEOMA BS
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who are driven and eager to learn business analytics and are seeking a deeper-level knowledge of cross-cultural business competency.
Admission into the Double Masters Degree Programme is selective. We are looking for candidates with a foundational knowledge of statistics and computer science seeking immersive, global learning. Admission will be based on a holistic review of a candidate’s application as well as an interview focused on behavioral and technical knowledge. Students who are not selected for admission to the Double Masters Degree Programme may still be considered for the Elon MSBA program.
There is not a separate application for the Double Masters Degree Programme. On the Elon MSBA application, indicate you want to apply for the Double Masters Degree Programme and you will be contacted for an interview once all your application items have been submitted and reviewed. There are limited spots available for this new program so please don’t hesitate to begin your application and contact the Graduate Admissions office if you have questions.
- Introduction to the MSBA
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Economic Policy and the Global Economy
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Operations and Supply Chain
- Analytics II: Decision Modeling
At NEOMA BS:
- Data Preparation for Business Analytics
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Data Visualization and Storytelling
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Business
- C-suite simulation
- Final dissertation
Courses for both universities are subject to change according to faculty and other resources/ availability each semester/year.