The Elon M.S. in Business Analytics
In today’s data-centric world, companies are increasingly reliant on information to increase profits, decrease costs, provide better service and make better products. Analytics is used to drive every functional part of an organization.
The Elon M.S. in Business Analytics (MSBA) program creates thoughtful, skilled managers and analysts who transform data into actionable value-adding business decisions. Join the program to:
- Develop your foundational knowledge of linear, logistic and nonlinear modeling
- Explore advanced modeling methods such as K-Means clustering, K-Nearest Neighbors, Naïve Bayes, Random Forests and Gradient Boosting
- Learn high-demand analytics tools such as R, Python, Tableau and others
- Use data mining skills to organize, analyze, project and visualize the feasibility of a business decision
- Gain hands-on experience creating projects that will make your resume stand out
- Study business fundamentals to understand how data-driven decisions impact organizational value across industries, such as marketing, sports, media, and computer science
Complete in Just 10 Months or at Your Own Pace
- Enroll full-time and finish the program in 10 months
- Attend part-time to complete the program at your own pace
- Full-time students start the program in July and graduate in May
Increase Your Value
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in the fast-changing world of global business. Master core competencies such as accounting, finance and marketing, while developing the in-demand analytical skills organizations need.
Expand Your Network
Progress through the program with your cohort, working in teams and forming close relationships with your Elon colleagues and professors. You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside MBA students for a diverse and enriching classroom experience.
For international students, our STEM certified program gives you the opportunity to obtain a STEM OPT extension for your F-1 visa after graduation, which will make you eligible for 36 months of post-completion OPT (compared to 12 months for a non-STEM program).