Elon MSBA students can take classes at the Elon University campus or at NCBiotech in Research Triangle Park (RTP).
Elon Main Campus
Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center
Elon MSBA students study, learn and network in the Ernest A. Koury, Sr. Business Center, which includes:
- The William Garrard Reed Finance Center with 12 Bloomberg terminals and real-time data from global financial markets
- The Porter Family Professional Development Center, the career services office dedicated for business students and alumni
- The Center for Organizational Analytics
- Computer labs with the latest software
- Open areas designed for student-faculty collaboration
401 N. O’Kelly Avenue
Elon, N.C. 27244
Elon University is located in the Town of Elon, located in the Piedmont region of North Carolina. Burlington is 10 minutes south of Elon and Greensboro is 20 minutes west of the university.
Elon in Research Triangle Park (RTP)
Classes are also offered at The Conference Center at NCBiotech, located in the heart of in Research Triangle Park. Take classes at either the Elon campus or in RTP – whichever is more convenient for you.
What Classes Are Offered?
The RTP location offers select courses for increased convenience. Classes are offered in a face-to-face classroom setting by the same faculty who teach on the Elon campus. The emphasis remains on small class sizes, engaged learning and the practical application of course content. The course cost is the same for both campuses.
No separate application is needed to attend classes at NCBiotech. You are not locked into attending classes at either location. For maximum flexibility, students can take classes at either location.
The Conference Center at NCBiotech
15 TW Alexander Dr
Durham, NC 27709