In order to graduate from the Honors Program, a student must:
- Abide by Elon’s Honor Code.
- Perform well in Honors courses (3.0 GPA) and all coursework (3.3 GPA) while taking a challenging courseload.
- Complete the entire Honors curriculum in the assigned fashion, including The Global Experience, a first-year seminar, two team-taught interdisciplinary seminars, and completion of the Honors thesis, with eight hours of academic credit distributed across the junior and senior years.
- Write a thoughtful and thorough report evaluating one’s performance each year.
- Complete Colloquium requirements for attendance at intellectual and cultural events outside the classroom (six semesters; 5 events each semester).
- Perform two instances of service to the Honors Program.