Professors have the RIGHT to:
- Expect all students to abide by Elon University’s Honor Code.
- Challenge accommodations that are believed to jeopardize the academic standards or integrity of the course.
- Deny testing accommodations if the test accommodation form is not provided at least three days in advance.
- Request a signed agreement from students who must record lectures.
Professors have the RESPONSIBILITY to:
- Provide accommodations to students when notification letters have been received.
- Refer students who report having a disability to Disabilities Resources.
- Deliver tests to Disabilities Resources via the Accommodate Portal, in person, by the student or by email.
- Include a reasonable accommodations statement on all syllabi.
- Share the implementation of student accommodations with Disabilities Resources.