Digital Learning Days
Join Teaching and Learning Technologies this summer (2022) for Digital Learning Days (DLD). Combining virtual and in-person sessions, DLD is an opportunity to connect and reflect with colleagues.
As we strive to design diverse and equitable learning experiences, technology can play a central role in supporting the process. By participating in DLD you will be able to learn about technology that is informed by pedagogy.
DLD we will focus on diving deeper into available instructional technology tools, designing and organizing course materials, reducing stress for you and your students, building class community, and more.
DLD will give you an opportunity to:
- Learn about developing course design practices that promote transparency
- Encourage classroom collaboration
- Connect and share teaching moments with fellow faculty members
- Gain hands-on experience using different technologies to support course design
You will gain experience using technologies like Moodle, Zoom, Kaltura, Teams, Hypothes.is, Intelliboard, Brickfield, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud Express, and more.
Digital Learning Days will be offered twice this summer: June 14-16, 2022 and July 19-21, 2022. The curriculum for both three-day sessions will be the same.
Tuesday and Wednesday Schedule
- Virtual synchronous sessions hosted by TLT
- Virtual collaborative hands-on time using technology
- In-person session in downtown Maker Hub
- Lunch provided
Faculty will receive a $300 stipend for participating in DLD.
- Attend all 3 days
- Individual and group assignments
DLD is open to a limited number of participants, hence we encourage interested faculty to register soon.