Upon returning from your global experience it is important to process and reflect upon how that experience has impacted you. To continue your collegiate journey, all Global Pathfinders will participate in the Re-Orientation program; an opportunity to get settled into your room, explore campus, reflect with other pathfinders, and begin your re-entry experience.
The Global Pathfinder Re-Orientation is January 2, 2019 and is required for all students in the program.
Arriving on Campus
Programming will begin with check-in and getting settled into your residence hall. Please proceed to your assigned Residential Neighborhood office to get your room key. Make sure you bring your Phoenix Card with you so that you can get into your assigned building and gain access to the dining halls.
Move-in begins at 9:00am on January 2nd.
Interstate 85/40 to Exit 140, University Dr. From Southbound 85/40, turn RIGHT. From Northbound 85/40, turn LEFT.
- Proceed straight on University Dr. for approximately 4.5 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto O’Kelley Ave.
- Continue around the traffic circle to the right onto Phoenix Dr.
For specific locations for each Residential Neighborhood, visit the Office of Residence Life’s page.
Re-Orientation Schedule for Students
(Times are being finalized for each session and you will receive a final schedule at check-in on January 2, 2019)
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- 9:00am-2:00pm: Move-in to Residence Halls
- 2:15-2:45pm: Re-Orientation Check-in – Koenigsberger Learning Center
- 3:00-4:00pm: Learning About On-Campus Resources
- 4:15-4:45pm: Welcome to the Campus Community
- 5:00-6:00pm: Dinner
- 6:15-8:15pm: Debriefing Your Experience
- 8:30pm: Wrap-up