CATL Teaching and Learning Grants
CATL’s Teaching and Learning Grants support innovative, inclusive and/or research-based teaching and learning projects. This grant program will be of particular interest to those who wish to:
- experiment with innovative teaching or learning strategies or assignments
- pilot engaged learning strategies in a curriculum with an evidence-based approach
- use academic data to understand and improve student engagement, or
- evaluate the impact of innovative and/or engaged teaching strategies in a course.
Grants of $1000-5000 will be awarded to support start-up and one-time expenses (materials, stipends, professional development opportunities, and so on), but do not pay for ongoing operational costs or a course reassignment.
Eligibility: We welcome applications from individual full-time teaching faculty or from teams of Elon faculty and/or staff (the team leader must be full-time teaching faculty).
Application and Guidelines for large grants:
- Teaching and Learning Grant Application— Due by 5pm on Friday, October 15th, 2021
Reimbursement Form: Teaching and Learning Grant Reimbursement Form
For more information: Contact Deandra Little.