Campus Recreation

Elon 101 Requests

Elon 101 supports the transition of first-year students as they become active participants in an academic community. Professors and Elon 101 TA’s may request a Campus Recreation presentation by completing the Elon 101 Request Form. A member of the Campus Recreation Professional Staff will contact you to confirm the date and time.